Thursday, December 16, 2010

Of ships, and shoes, and bikini wax

Now that I am in the eternally paradisical environment of Hawaii, I decided it is time to take things into my own hands. Not only can I not bother with scheduling appointments, but I just don't have the cash...given that I am now for the first time officially a vagabond.
Time to wax 'er up.

Not one to hyperbolize, I cannot exactly describe my ordeal as epic...but it did involve some serious study of hair growth direction. Am I supposed to be intimate with myself on such a level that I know which direction the hair grows? It is like a fucking jungle down there! Guerrillas, rogues, dissidents...the whole lot. There were several times I experienced all the pain with none of the benefit of actual hair removal because apparently I can't discern growth direction.

The wax was vegan: sugar, chamomile, lemon juice water. The wax wasn't even technically a wax, that is how hard core I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment