Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Settling in, in an unsettled way.

There has been shadow stuff a plenty. In fact, there were 2 days last month when I was OFF. Miserable, in a word. And it is totally tribal. Feelings of loneliness-induced melancholy. Rings of muladhara stirrings for sure! I had heard that the Big Island is linked with the root chakra and me thinks this is for sure a factor.

Working with the aina (earth!), swimming in the ocean, hiking in Volcano, living with family, plus the mellow vibe of the island...I mean, I feel grounded here already. But living with my cousin, his wife, and their 5yo and socializing with their couple friends with 2.3 children, 1.3 cars and 1.0 mortgages... I'm missing my tribe! The mid 20yo vagabonds who are totally unsettled and living in flow motion! Aah when I talk to Naropans...ooh I had a good crew with them.

Unsettled. (Wow is hanging out with these parents and their amazing kiddos ever making me appreciate my freeeedom!) This is also the first time in like...eh...ever...that I don't have a plan! I have a wedding to go to in Massachusetts in June but day-to-day, month-to-month...I'm a woman sans plans! This openness is definitely uneasy, but I am totally vibing it.


No comments:

Post a Comment